New England College of Optometry Center for Eye Care is led by a leadership team who maintain the operations and management of the New England College of Optometry. As a clinical affiliate of the College, it is also guided by the College's active Board of Trustees.
Our Leadership Team has extensive healthcare experience and cultivates the mission of providing patient-centered care at the comprehensive vision centers at Commonwealth and Roslindale, as well as outreach to over 40 community sites throughout Massachusetts through the NECO Clinical Network.
- Phyllis Andrejko, OD, Clinical Director, Roslindale
- Tony Cavallerano, OD, Executive Director, Clinical Training and Patient Care
- Gary Chu, OD, MPH, FAAO, Executive Director of Health Policy and Community Collaborations
- Elizabeth Davies, Executive Director of Human Resources
- Robert DiMartino, OD, Vice President and Dean, Academic Affairs
- Traci Logan, Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Gretchen Mita, Manager of Optical Services
- Amy Roan Moy, OD, FAAO, Chief Clinical Officer
- Mark W. O'Donoghue, OD, Clinical Director, Commonwealth
- Clifford Scott, OD, MPH, FAAO, President
- Tina Wigfall, Manager, Billing and Revenue Cycle