The New England College of Optometry (NECO) Mobile Eye Clinic (also known as New England Eye OnSight) is a mobile vision clinic whose mission it is to provide eye care accessibility to all. The mobile clinic was established in 2010 to address the visual needs of at-risk children and adults throughout the state of Massachusetts.
The fully equipped, 38-foot optometry clinic travels with a licensed specialist pediatric optometrist or low vision specialist on board. The NECO Mobile Eye Clinic will come curbside to schools, pre-schools, children’s centers, senior centers, and community centers.
- Mobile Clinic Serving New England
- Pediatric Program: Paulette Tattersall, Pediatric Program Director, phone: 617-587-5700, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Low Vision Program: Kellie Cuadrado, phone: 617-396-8587, email: email@example.com
- New England College of Optometry's Mobile Clinic travels to schools, pre-schools, and children’s centers to bring vision screenings and eye examinations into the community.
- The New England College of Optometry (NECO) Mobile Eye Clinic travels throughout Massachusetts to provide low vision optometric care and an occupational therapist with expertise in low vision rehabilitation.