Note to Referring Providers:
Thank you for referring your patient to New England College of Optometry (NECO) Center for Eye Care Commonwealth and Roslindale, and New England Eye Framingham. We've compiled a list of steps to help you through the process.
- Download and complete the Provider Referral Form. Include the reason for the referral request. Be as explicit as possible.
- Gather patient demographic information (contact information, insurance provider, etc) and applicable clinical notes (recent eye exams, diagnostic codes, referring provider examination, diagnoses)
- Determine an appointment preference (date and time) for the patient
- Fax the forms and relevant information and forms to one of our offices:
- NECO Center for Eye Care - Commonwealth: (fax) 617-236-6323
- NECO Center for Eye Care - Roslindale: (fax) 617-553-2121
- New England Eye Framingham: (fax) 508-879-4909
- Please contact one of our offices with any further questions or concerns:
- NECO Center for Eye Care - Commonwealth: (phone) 617-232-2020
- NECO Center for Eye Care - Roslindale: (phone) 617-323-7300.