Thank you for your interest in referring your patient to us. We take a collaborative approach to eye health management.
- Download and complete the Clinical Provider Referral Form. Include the reason for the referral request. Be as explicit as possible.
- Include patient demographic information (e.g., contact information and insurance provider).
- Include applicable clinical notes (such as recent eye exams, diagnostic codes, referring provider examination, diagnoses). For specialty appointments, exam records are needed prior to patient scheduling.
- Include referring provider’s office phone and fax numbers.
- Specify when you would like the patient to be seen.
- Fax or email form and relevant information to the appropriate location and clinic. Be sure to use a secure method when emailing us.
- To expedite the referral process, call to register the patient or have the patient call.
- Questions? Call us.
Commonwealth Ave Office
[email protected] | 617-262-2020 | Fax 617-236-6323
For primary eye care, contact lens, specialty contact lens, and dry eye services.
Commonwealth Ave Specialty Clinic
[email protected] | 617-396-8531 | Fax 617-396-8517
For vision therapy, myopia control, pediatrics, and low vision services.
[email protected] | 617-323-7300 | Fax: 617-553-2121
Appointments for primary eye care, pediatrics, and contact lens services.